Spectral observations of the farm sunflower cultural practices.
The test took place in 1982.
The supporting docs include a brief summary of used instruments, a wavelength table (Wavelength_ASCII.txt), reflectance note and reflectance tables (ReflectanceTable206.txt and ReflectanceTableMulti.txt), and file format description (ExperimentDataFormat3.txt). The format description file is in ASCII format in lines of 80 characters.
This research dataset is part the Field Research Data Library that consists of over 200,000 spectral observations of soils and vegetation that have been collected since 1972 till 1991 as part of the research focused on vegetation and soils at the Laboratory for Applications of Remote Sensing (LARS) located at the Purdue University.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- Craig S. T. Daughtry (2015). Purdue Agronomy Farm Sunflower Cultural Practices (821807). Purdue University Research Repository. doi:10.4231/R7R78C48
- Location: Purdue Agronomy Farm, West Lafayette, IN
- County: Tippecanoe
- Latitude/Longitude: 0402813N 0865927W
- Illumination: Solar
- Experiment Type: Crops - Sunflowers
- Landsat MSS Band Radiometer: Exotech 100 Wavelength Range: 0.50-1.10 um): 821807.051.txt
- Landsat TM Band Radiometer: Barnes 12-1000 (Wavelength Range: 0.45-2.35 um): 821807.091.txt