The calibration test took place in 1975.
The supporting docs include a brief summary of used instruments, a wavelength table (Wavelength_ASCII.txt), reflectance note and reflectance tables (ReflectanceTable206.txt and ReflectanceTableMulti.txt), and file format description (ExperimentDataFormat3.txt). The format description file is in ASCII format in lines of 80 characters.
This research dataset is part the Field Research Data Library that consists of over 200,000 spectral observations of soils and vegetation that have been collected since 1972 till 1991 as part of the research focused on vegetation and soils at the Laboratory for Applications of Remote Sensing (LARS) located at the Purdue University.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
- Marvin E. Bauer (2015). Calibration North Dakota Test Site 1966 (751211). Purdue University Research Repository. doi:10.4231/R7QV3JGT
- Location: Commercial fields, Williston, ND
- County: Williams
- Latitude/Longitude: 0481830N 1032112W
- Illumination: Solar
- Spectrometer: Exotech 20C-SW
- Wavelength Range: 0.40-2.40 um
- Experiment Type: Crops - References, PaintedBaSO4, Gray panel 1, Gray panel 2, Gray panel 3, Gray panel 4, Gray panel 5